Landing Page Ranking report let you view all the pages that are ranking on search engines for your tracking keywords. With this report, you can effectively analyze and compare how each page on your site are performing in each search engine.
On the top of the page, you can see a series of dropdown menus, allowing you to view data that's within your desired criteria:
- Date Range - We will display the landing page ranking data based on your chosen end date, and compare the end date data with your chosen start date. The actual data displayed will also depends on your account type, learn more about how Date Range selector works.
- Keyword Group - View only data within specific Keyword Groups. By default we will show data for all your keyword groups inside a campaign.
- Search Engine - Choose the search engine you'll need to get data from, only 1 search engine can be chosen at a time in Landing Page Ranking report.
- Site - You can choose to view data for your own site or any competitors you've added in your chosen keyword group. Learn more about viewing competitors' ranking data.
Below the top filters, you can see 2 callouts showing you a summary of your landing pages' performance:
The number in Ranking URLs callout is the number of URLs on your site are ranking in your selected search engine and keyword groups in your chosen end date, the little box next to the number shows the change in number of Ranking URLs compare with your chosen start date.
The number in Top 10 URLs callout is the number of URLs on your site are ranking within the top 10 organic positions in your selected search engine and keyword groups in your chosen end date, the little box next to the number shows the change in number of Top 10 URLs compare with your chosen start date.
The table in the bottom of the page will show you all a ranking URLs on your site and by clicking on the arrow icon next to each URL, you can expand that URL to view all the ranking keywords for the page. With the Collapse All and Expand All buttons, you can conveniently perform this action in bulk.
Below the callouts at the right of the page, you can export data within this page to an Excel file, or toggle which column to be shown in the table below.
Descriptions of columns available in the table
- URL / Keywords - This column show each URL that are ranked on your selected search engine and keyword group. Clicking on the URL will take you directly to the page, clicking on the arrow icon next to each URL will expand the row to display ranking keywords for that URL
- Ranking Keywords - This column show the total number of keywords a URL is ranking for, clicking on the icon button next to the number will expand the row and display ranking keywords for that URL
- Ranking - The number shown in this column is the highest position this URL is ranking for out of all its ranking keywords. If you've expanded the row to view individual ranking keywords, ranking positions for each ranking keywords of the URL will be shown as well
- ∑ Search Volume - The total number of times all the ranking keywords are being searched for in search engines. We calculate this metric by adding up all the search volume of all ranking keywords the URL is ranking for. If you are in the expanded view search volume of each keyword will be displayed as well. This piece of data'll need to be added through Keyword Management or Keyword Group page, you can also use our Get Search Volume function to automatically get keyword search volume on Google, Bing or Baidu
- Organic Sessions* - The total number of Organic Sessions that URL received in your selected date range
- Organic Conversions* - The total number of Organic Sessions that URL generated in your selected date range
* Google Analytics Integration is required in order to display Organic Sessions and Organic Conversions data in this page, learn more about Analytics Integration here.