Note: This action can only be taken by Account Owners or Managers. Read more about account permissions.
All users may modify their own user settings, but account owners and managers can modify information and settings for a user they manage, such as email address, name, and campaign access.
To begin, navigate to Users under Account Settings in the left navigation.
Click on the name of the user you'd like to update.
Update any field and click Save when completed
There are 3 types of user roles that can be assigned to a new user that determine the account permissions:
- Read-only: Can view reports, perform research, create own Report Builder reports and alerts. Can be given access to all campaigns or only a specific set.
- Standard: Everything a read-only user can do, but can also update keywords and competitors for campaigns they have access to.
- Manager: Everything a standard user can do, but can also create new users and campaigns.
Regardless of user role, you can choose whether or not this user should be able to view and modify billing settings.
Checking the Can view and manage billing settings box will allow the user to:
- Monitor account usage
- View and download receipts
- See upcoming payments
- Upgrade subscription
- Downgrade subscription
- Update billing information
- Cancel subscription
Email address and name
Please note that usernames cannot be modified in the app. Please contact Dragon Metrics support to update an account's username.
You can choose to limit which campaigns this user is able to access. All campaigns in the account are available in the left box. Select one or more campaigns and click the right arrow to give this user access to the campaigns. This user will only be able to access campaigns moved to the box on the right.
Click Save when completed.