Each data source in Dragon Metrics has its own update frequency:
- Ranking data (campaigns): Every day or every 7 days (depending on your plan)*
- Ranking data (research): Every month
- Keyword research: Pulled in real-time every search
- Competitor Discovery: Every week
- Site crawls (Site Auditor, Site Explorer): Every 15 days by default. You can also start a recrawl at any time. Custom schedules are available by contacting Dragon Metrics support.
- Google Search Console Ranking: Pulled in real-time from Google. Updated daily by Google, typically with a 2-day lag).
- Google Analytics: Pulled in real-time from Google
- Links: Every 1-3 days. (New updates to the database are made during this time, but not all links are recrawled in each update.)
- Tracked links: Every 14 days
* Plans are available for either daily or weekly rank tracking updates. Contact Dragon Metrics support to upgrade to daily updates.