The URL view in Site Explorer will give you information about your pages' URLs.
Date points available in URL view:
- URL / Title - This column shows the crawled URL and its page title
- Status - The HTTP status code of requested URL
- Keywords - Mapped keywords associated with this URL
- Meta keyword - The page's URL will be shown here if exists
- Length - The length of the URL
- Too Long - If a URL is too long, it will be flagged here
- Contain Keywords - If any URLs contain mapped keywords, this column will tell you whether keywords are being used within the URL
- Number of Parameters - The total number of URL parameters being used for this page
- Too Many Parameters - Pages with 4 or more URL parameters will be listed as having too many and will be flagged here
- Contains Invalid Characters - If the URL contain characters should not be used, it will be flagged here
Did this answer your question?