The Title view in Site Explorer will give you information about your pages' title tags.
Date points available in Title view:
- URL / Title - This column shows the crawled URL and its page title
- Status - The HTTP status code of requested URL
- Keywords - Mapped keywords associated with this URL
- Length - The length of the title tag
- Too Long - If a title tag is too long, it will be flagged here
- Contain Keywords - If any URLs contain mapped keywords, this column will tell you whether keywords are being used within the title tag
- Empty / Missing - Whether the page contain a valid title tag
- Multiples on Page - If a page contains multiple title tags, it will be flagged in this column
- Duplicates - The number of duplicates will be shown in this column if there's multiple crawled pages contain the exact same Title tag, clicking on the number will take you to the Duplicate Title issue detail page
Did this answer your question?