The Redirects view in Site Explorer will give you information about your site's redirects settings.
Date points available in Redirect view:
- URL / Title - This column shows the crawled URL and its page title
- Status - The HTTP status code of requested URL
- Keywords - Mapped keywords associated with this URL
- Redirect Target - The redirection targer URL if redirect exists for this URL
- Number of Redirects - Number of redirects required until it lands on a page with 200 status code
- Redirect Chain - If 4 or more redirects are required before landing on the final page, it will be flagged in this column
- Mixed Redirects - When there are 2 or more other URLs redirects strung together in a chain with different status code, it will be flagged in this column
Did this answer your question?