The Links view in Site Explorer will give you information about your pages' internal linking status.
Date points available in Links view:
- URL / Title - This column shows the crawled URL and its page title
- Status - The HTTP status code of requested URL
- Keywords - Mapped keywords associated with this URL
- Internal Links to This Page - The number of internal links pointing to this page
- Total Links on Page - The total number of links this page contained
- Internal Links on Page - The number of internal links this page contained
- External Links on Page - The number of external links this page contained
- Too Many Links on Page - If a page contain over 100 links, it will be flagged in this column
- No Links on Page - If a page contain 0 links, it will be flagged in this column
Did this answer your question?