The Headings view in Site Explorer will give you information about your pages' <h> tags.
Date points available in Headings view:
- URL / Title - This column shows the crawled URL and its page title
- Status - The HTTP status code of requested URL
- Keywords - Mapped keywords associated with this URL
- H1 - Content within h1 tag for each URL will be shown here if they exists
- Length - The length of the h1 tag if they exists
- Too Short - If a h1 tag contain less 10 words, the URL will be flagged in this column
- Contain Keywords - If any URLs contain mapped keywords, this column will tell you whether keywords are being used within the h1 tag
- Empty / Missing - Whether the page contain a valid h1 tag
- Multiples on Page - If a page contains multiple h1 tags, they will be flagged in this column
- H2 contains Keywords - If any URLs contain mapped keywords, this column will tell you whether keywords are being used within the h2 tag
Did this answer your question?