The Canonicalization view in Site Explorer will give you information about your pages' Rel=Canonical meta data.
Date points available in Canonicalization view:
- URL / Title - This column shows the crawled URL and its page title
- Status - The HTTP status code of requested URL
- Keywords - Mapped keywords associated with this URL
- Canonical Page - Whether the page caontain a Rel=Canonical tag pointing to itself
- Rel=Canonical Target - Whether the page contain a Rel=Canonical tag pointing to other pages, if yes, their targets
- Multiples on Page - If a page contain multiple Rel=Canonical tag, it will be flagged here