The Authorship view in Site Explorer will give you information about your pages' body text.
Date points available in Body Text view:
- URL / Title - This column shows the crawled URL and its page title
- Status - The HTTP status code of requested URL
- Keywords - Mapped keywords associated with this URL
- Duplicate Page Content - Whether we have detected duplicate content from other crawled pages with this URL
- Length (Words) - Length of the <body> section, count by words
- Length (Characters) - Length of the <body> section, count by characters
- Too Short - If a page contain less than 100 machine readable words, it will be flagged as Too Short
Did this answer your question?